Work in God’s Kingdom does not usually come with clearly defined, easy, straight paths. There are twists and turns and dead-ends and confusing trails that sometimes just lead back to where problems began. As an individual or an organization, it is helpful and comforting to have a trusted team of Christian leaders who have been through trials before and helped others find the right direction through the challenges.
Hope Network uniquely brings the experience, knowledge and tools that help provide guidance towards effective work in God’s ministry. They know that sometimes the right path may mean going back and retracing steps to get back on the track to progress.
Hope Network Mentoring Partners walk alongside church leaders in authentic, supportive relationships to provide encouragement, direction and safe people who will listen deeply and without judgment. We know leaders in today's churches need to hear the compassionate voices of those who understand the trenches of ministry. We also know that leaders occasionally need healthy admonishment. Mentoring means relationally providing proven practices and processes that improve leaders as they serve selflessly, to the glory of God.
Hope Network Mentoring Partners listen deeply to gain awareness and understanding of group leadership contexts in order to supply sound counsel, assess group dynamics, lend support in times of crisis, or even rebuke when personalities clash or the system is stuck. We help leadership groups engage in crucial conversations that address whatever is blocking the church's path forward. We also make it a point to engage with church leadership in such a way as to develop leadership capacity that depends on God and not us.
Contact Us When…
* You are feeling overwhelming amounts of emotional strain and stress due to ministry life.
* You feel yourself burning out or thinking of leaving ministry all together.
* Your church leadership is not in harmony with each other.
* Your church is in an interim period, looking for a new minister.
* You feel like you could benefit from a spiritual mentor who could listen with understanding and provide perspective to help you navigate the struggles of ministry.