Hope Network Mentoring Partners walk alongside church leaders in authentic, supportive relationships to provide encouragement, direction and safe people who will listen deeply and without judgment. We know leaders in today's churches need to hear the compassionate voices of those who understand the trenches of ministry. We also know that leaders occasionally need healthy admonishment. Mentoring means relationally providing proven practices and processes that improve leaders as they serve selflessly, to the glory of God.
Hope Network Mentoring Partners listen deeply to gain awareness and understanding of group leadership contexts in order to supply sound counsel, assess group dynamics, lend support in times of crisis, or even rebuke when personalities clash or the system is stuck. We help leadership groups engage in crucial conversations that address whatever is blocking the church's path forward. We also make it a point to engage with church leadership in such a way as to develop leadership capacity that depends on God and not us.
Contact Us When…
* You need a mentor to walk alongside you
* You want coaching to improve your leadership
* You want counsel on leading within your church context
* Your church is stuck, in crisis, or in transition
* Your church needs to improve its governance/structure
* Your church wants to improve its service to the kingdom
* You need an interim minister during times of a preaching minister transition
* Your marriage is struggling or in trouble