Mentoring Leaders. Guiding Churches.
This is the passion of HOPE Network. Eighteen ministry partners presently do the work of mentoring and guiding. With over 500 years of combined ministry experience. We know the challenges of leading God’s people. Many of us have lines on our faces and scars on our hearts from years of trusting God in the trenches of church life.
To contact us means you have access to a network of people, resources and experience who are passionate about being helpful to the glory of God. There is HOPE!
Do any of these sound like you?
- You need a mentor to walk alongside you.
- You want coaching to improve your leadership.
- You want counsel on leading within your church context.
- Your church is stuck, in crisis, or in transition.
- Your church needs to improve its governance/structure.
- Your church wants to improve its service to the kingdom.
- You need an interim minister during times of a minister transition.
- Your marriage is struggling or in trouble.
Join us at
A conference for preachers about proclaiming the Christian message effectively.
April 2-3 at Memorial Drive Church of Christ in Edmond, OK
Click here for more details.
Sponsored by Oklahoma Christian University Church Resources and HOPE Network Ministries